10 Oct DEC 10, 2018 – RDSP WORKSHOP
Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) & Wills and Estates
Monday, December 10, 2018 from 6:00 – 8:30pm
Attendees will learn about two topics at this workshop!
The Registered Disability Savings Plan can help you save for the future. If you or someone you know has a disability and is under age 60, find out how the Government of Canada may provide financial help. Come to this workshop to find out:
- What is an RDSP and how do I qualify for the RDSP?
- When and how can I open an RDSP?
- What are the Canada Disability Savings Grant and the Canada Disability Savings Board?
This workshop will also talk about wills and estates planning for parents and people who care for someone with a disability. Workshop attendees will learn about:
- How to create a valid will
- how to plan when leaving an estate to your child or family member with a disability
- Financial support strategies that you can use now to ensure well-being for your child or family member in the future
For information on how to registration: 2018-10 RDSP and Wills and Estates Workshop Flyer